Thursday, March 24
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management holds the Fathauer Lecture in Political Economy. Details: 5:15 p.m.; Berger Auditorium, McClelland Hall, 1130 E. Helen St.; free; 621-4958.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening at Cortaro Smiles and Orthodontics. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 8250 N. Cortaro Rd., Ste. 110; free; 682-4314.
Thursdays, March 24 & 31
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday, March 26
• The Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network (TIHAN) and the Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation (SAAF) hold a will-writing workshop with Douglas J. Newman, attorney at law. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; 375 S. Euclid Ave.; free; 628-7223.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting & Tour of Sombrero Peak at Quarry Pines. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; 8540 N. Continental Links Dr.; free; 682-4314.
Tuesday, March 29
• The YWCA Tucson holds a will-writing workshop with an estate-planning attorney. Details: 10 a.m.; 525 N. Bonita Ave.; free; 884-7810, ext. 104.
Wednesday, March 30
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Arizona Association for Economic Development luncheon features training director Mark Stark speaking on Economic Activities of Evergreen Aviation & Pinal Airpark on Southern Arizona with a tour of Evergreen & WAATS facilities. Details: 11:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m.; Evergreen Air Center, 24641 E. Pinal Air Park Rd., #3; $40, $30 members; (602) 240-2233.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Mission to China Trip preview for a tour of the historical region of China, Oct. 15-23. Details: 5:30-6:30 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; 682-4314.
Thursday, March 31
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd., No. 10; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
Friday, April 1
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds the State of the Town Address and Lunch. Details: 10:30 a.m.; Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain, 15000 N. Secret Springs Dr.; $50; 682-4314.