Area business news of interest.
• Beth Hargrove recently joined the RealEstate.com, Tucson division at the company’s midtown office at Camp Lowell Drive and Swan Road.
• David Hum with The Skyline Group has been selected to be president of the Tucson Chinese Association Board of Directors. Patsy Lee, Richard Fe Tom, Jason Wong, Susan Chen and Helen Don were named as the other executive officers.
• C. Michael Haas was hired as a fitness coach for BodyBasics, 7355 N. Oracle Road.
• Deena Rickel has recently joined the RealEstate.com, REALTORS®
Tucson team at their Northwest office.
• Dr. Herbert Jalowski signed a five-year lease at the Orange Grove Medical Center, at 1925 W. Orange Grove Road, for his family practice medicine, set to open in August.
• Cactus Auto Transport leased 1,100 square feet from Presson Scottsdale at the Ruthrauff Commerce Center 2460 W. Ruthrauff Road.
• Mo Ehsani purchased 8,002 square feet at 2055 E. 17th St. from CFAM Properties for $509,000.
• SWAT Strength Wellness Athletic Training leased 3,354 square feet at the Palo Verde Business Center at 3820 S. Palo Verde Road.
• Gel-Corp leased 2,064 square feet at 2539 N. Balboa Ave.
• Western Web-Graphics leased 12,052 square feet at 2106 N. Forbes Blvd. from the MRI Saddlehorn Investment Fund.
• The Arizona Academy of Leadership leased 5,200 square feet at 20 W. Fort Lowell Road for a new charter school.
• Aeisse Marketing leased 1,440 square feet at Exchange Business Park, 1870 W. Prince Road, from the Presson Corporation.
• A Sears Appliance Showroom has opened in Marana. Joe and Angela Stieber own the store, which is located at 3951 W. Costco Drive. Grand opening events were held last Friday and Saturday. The Stiebers have operated a Sears Appliance Showroom in Green Valley for 11 years. Store hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Miramonte Homes recently opened a 46-home development, The Estates at Gladden Farms.