Thursday, Feb. 10
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Fox & Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees meets for lunch with guest speaker Juan J. Guajardo, Community Relations Officer. Details: 11 a.m.; Hometown Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $10.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, Feb. 11
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Marana Chamber 101. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Feb. 12
• The Arizona Mystery Writers meet with guest speakers Marana CSI Specialist Tom Sommerville and author Jan Pope. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $17.50; 624-0792.
Saturday, Feb. 12, March 12, & Apr. 9
• The YWCA holds a Women and Money workshop series Making Sense of your Cents. Details: 8:30 a.m.-noon; McClelland Center, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; $50 or $100/4; 884-7810.
Tuesdays, Feb. 15 & 22
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Wednesday, Feb. 16
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Educational Workshop. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Carrabba's Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $15, $10 members; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Small Business Association, Better Business Bureau, and Microbusiness Advancement Center hold a community conversation for Imagine Greater Tucson. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd. Suite 262; free; 327-0222.
• The Southern AZ Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) luncheon features guest speakers Gustavo Contreras and James Estrada of Manufacturing Outsourcing Services on Vendor Managed Inventory. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Viscount Suite Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25 members; www.saleo.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a ribbon-cutting and grand opening at Cortaro Smiles and Orthodontics. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 8250 N. Cortaro Rd., Suite 100; free; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
Wednesdays, Feb. 16 & 23
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-5 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Thursday, Feb. 17
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce presents its annual Community and Business Builder of the Year Awards. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Tower Theaters, 5755 W. Arizona Pavilions Dr.; $20; 682-4314.
Saturday, Feb. 19
• AAF Tucson holds the 30th Annual Addy Awards. Details: 7 p.m.; Fox Theatre, 17 W. Congress St.; $75, $60 members, $25 Ad2/students; www.aaftucson.org.
Monday to Saturday, Feb. 21-26
• Nonprofit renewable energy trainer Solar Energy International offers PV101: Solar Electric Design and Installation (Grid-Direct) with Residential Installation workshop on the fundamentals of solar electric. Details: $1,195; www.solarenergy.org or (970) 963-8855.