Thursday, March 18
• Soroptimist International of Desert Tucson will hold a program breakfast. Details: 7:15-8:30 a.m.; Sheraton Suites, 5151 E. Grant Road; $15; 323-6262.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a new member orientation. Details: 9-10 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador, 10000 N. Oracle Road; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch, 6801 Camino Verde; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Skyline & Campbell; free; 574-1826.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a mix 'n' match mixer at Vitality Medical & Wellness Center. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 7448 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Friday, March 19
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance will host a breakfast to discuss competitive business recruitment. Details: 7:15-9 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; $35, $25 members; www.mpaaz.org.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Sunday, March 21
• The YWCA's annual Women on the Move Awards Banquet will be held at the Westin La Paloma Resort. Details: 5:30-9 p.m.; 3800 E. Sunrise Drive; $150; 884-7810.
Tuesday, March 23
• National Association of Women Business Owners will hold its member connection breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Hotel Tucson City Center, 475 N. Granada Ave.; $25, $20 members; $20/$17 in advance; www.nawbotucson.org.
• BNI will hold a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, St. Philip's Plaza; $5; 531-8322.
• Tucson Electric Power Company will hold Energy Efficiency 101 for homeowners. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; Himmel Park Library, 1035 N. Treat Ave.; free; 594-5305 Ext. 3.
Wednesday, March 24
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Cibaria Restaurant, 12985 N. Oracle Road; free; 574-1826.
• The Women's Networking Luncheon will feature guest speaker Cindy Parseghian from the Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; The Forum, 2500 N. Rosemont Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 792-2250 x135.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a networking mixer at Schlomo & Vito's. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 2870 E. Skyline Drive; $10, members free.