Thursday, April 21
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Omni Tucson National, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• The Hearth Foundation holds a Spring Mixer and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to unveil the first group of engraved bricks in its “Rebuilding Lives One Brick at A Time” campaign in the St. Philips Fountain Courtyard. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Vivace Restaurant, St. Philip’s Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; www.thehearthfoundation.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce, 7435 N. Oracle Rd., Suite 107; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Saturday, April 23
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library holds an Information Power for Small Business Workshop. Details: 10:15-11:45 a.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday & Tuesday, April 23 & 26
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 26
• The Employment Redirect Project offers Networking for Job Success presented by Donna Reed, owner of Tools for Achievers. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
• Business Leads of America holds a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 150; $16; 747-5223.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its 4th Tuesday mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Earth Energy’s Hearth & Patio, 3948 W. Costco Dr.; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, April 27
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The business networking organization Referral Tree holds The Big Networking Event. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Tucson Jewish Community Center, 3800 E. River Rd.; $17; www.referrraltree.net.
Thursday, April 28
• New Beginnings for Women & Children holds its 8th Annual Awards Luncheon. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Loews Ventana Canyon, 7000 N. Resort Dr.; $50; 325-8800.
Friday, April 29
• Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds the Texas Hold’Em Tournament. Details: 6-10 p.m.; Fox & Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $100; 297-2191.