Thursday, Oct. 28
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Membership Breakfast at Heritage Highlands, Dove Mountain. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Bellows Consulting holds an IdeaFunding workshop for entrepreneurs, individuals interested in bringing a new product or service to market, or early-stage companies. Details: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; Tucson Marriott, University Park; $100, $85 in advance; 370-4033.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Mixer at the Chinese Box. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 4299 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Friday, Oct. 29
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a safety seminar. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; $5; 682-4314.
Saturday & Tuesday, Oct. 30 & Nov. 2
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday; 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Monday, Nov. 1
• The Women Impacting Tucson monthly luncheon features Primavera Foundation CEO Peggy Hutchison and Beth Walkup's community update. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Nov. 2
• SCORE holds a seminar on building client relationships. Details: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Suites Inn, 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $30 (includes lunch); 481-5505.
Wednesday, Nov. 3
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a networking breakfast at Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse. Details: 7:15 a.m.; 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.