Thursday, Oct. 13
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees luncheon features a Special Needs Solutions Workshop with guest speaker Linda E. Goode. Details: 11 a.m.; Hometown Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $10.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch with guest speaker Gold Canyon Rotary’s Mike Dungam on their Grand Prix fundraiser. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• AARP Arizona holds an Open House for seniors. Details: 1-6 p.m.; AARP Tucson Information Center, 6700 N. Oracle Rd., Suite 331; free; 544-2515.
Saturday, Oct. 15
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds its annual Noche de Exitos Gala. Details: 6 p.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; $150; www.TucsonHispanicChamber.org.
Tuesday, Oct. 18
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• Career Services Unlimited provides Individual Job Counseling. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
• The AAF Tucson Networking Luncheon Program features the topic Marketing Big-Time College Athletics Today. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; The Manning House, Silverbell Ballroom, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $20-$39; 326-1060.
• NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) holds its monthly dinner meeting. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Tucson Re-Bath, 3955 E. Speedway Blvd., #111; members and first-time guests free; 310-3386.
• Keller Williams Southern Arizona holds a Real Estate Investment Plan workshop. Details: 6 p.m.; Keller Williams Joesler Village Office, 1745 E. River Rd., Suite 245; free; 909-9375.
Wednesday, Oct. 19
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds an Educational Workshop on Marketing on Facebook. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Pima Community College Northwest Campus; 297-2191.
• The Better Business Bureau holds a workshop on Free Publicity-Is your Business Getting It? Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Residence Inn Marriott, 5400 E. Williams Cir.; $15, $10 members (includes lunch); 888-6161.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a travel information session Preview for Ireland 2012. Details: 6:30-7:30 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 682-4314.
Thursday, Oct. 20
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds it monthly luncheon with guest speaker Steve Ochoa. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Oro Valley Hospital, 1551 E. Tangerine Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.