Thursday, Feb. 11
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Tucson Professional Coaches Alliance, Greater Phoenix Coaches Alliance, and the Arizona Small Business Association will offer 30-minute coaching sessions to asba members and their guests. Details: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 262; free; 327-0222.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $35, $25 members/guests; 297-2191.
• AARP will offer volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers especially to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Friday, Feb. 12
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold an information session on chamber benefits and opportunities. Details: 8 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Road; free; 682-4314.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday, Feb. 13
• Non-profit organization for providing art education A.C.M.EstuDio will hold the Marana BaZaar to showcase services, organizations, businesses, and individuals. Details: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Continental Reserve Park, 8568 N. Continental Reserve Loop; free; 861-7442.
• Arizona Mystery writers will host a seminar on Writing Dialect, Don't Tell and Passive Voice Explained. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Road; $27.50; 760-3630.
Saturday & Wednesday, Feb. 13 and 17
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Feb. 16
• Microbusiness Advancement Center Eastside Orientation will be held at the Arizona Small Business Association. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 262; free; 620-1241.
• BNI, World's Largest Business Networking Organization, will hold a networking meeting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, Campbell & River; $5; 531-8322.
Tuesday to Wednesday, Feb. 16 and 17
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Library will offer job help on resume writing, online job searching, and email accounts. Details: 1-5 p.m. Tuesday; 10 a.m.-noon Wednesday; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
Wednesday, Feb. 17
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) will hold their monthly dinner meeting with guest speakers Jeffrey Thompson and Luis Coppel of DHL Global Forwarding speaking about 3PL Air – Ocean - Customs Update. Details: 5:30 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25; www.saleo.org.