Thursday, June 24
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:30 a.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $30, $20 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a networking mixer at the Steak Out. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 5620 W. Tangerine Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Friday, June 25
• Women's Business Center holds an Orientation Breakfast. Details: 8 a.m.; YWCA, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; free; www.mac-sa.org.
• Former executive recruiter Beth Cole holds a facilitated gathering for job seekers. Details: 3-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Friday and Monday, June 25 and 28
• The Oro Valley Public Library offers job searching and career building help. Details: 9-11 a.m. Monday, 1-3 p.m. Friday; 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday, June 26
• Tucson Clean & Beautiful hosts an electronics recycling event. Details: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.; Reid Park Therapeutic Recreation Center, 1000 S. Randolph Way; $10/TV, $5/computer monitor, other electronics free; 791-5000.
• Tucson IRS holds an open house to help taxpayers, small businesses and self-employed individuals with federal tax issues. Details: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; 300 W. Congress St.; free; 800-829-1040.
• Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, presents Blueprint for Truth, the science of building collapse as it applies to the destruction of the Twin Towers on September 11th. Details: 7-9:30 p.m.; St. Mark's Church, 3809 E. Third St.; $7; 403-5118.
Saturday & Wednesday, June 26 & 30
• Score Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Monday, June 28
• Saguaro Toastmasters meets. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; Ward 6 Council Office, Large Conference Room, 3202 E. 1st St.; free; 777-7099.
Wednesday, June 30
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• MAC offers Orientation to Small Business Ownership. Details: 9:30-10:30 a.m. or 5:30-6:30 p.m.; Microbusiness Advancement Center, 330 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 620-1241.
• Team Women Business Networking meets at the M&I Bank. Details: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.; 10655 N. Oracle Rd.; $5; 544-6199.