Thursday, May 6
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Bluepointe Restaurant, Campbell & Skyline; 574-1826.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a groundbreaking for the Mira Vista Resort condominium project and tours of the resort. Details: 10 a.m.; 7501 N. Wade Road; free; 682-4314.
• Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking happy hour. Details: 5–7 p.m.; Fox and Hound, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; 297-2191.
Friday, May 7
• Resource Exchange will meet to help women attain their professional and business goals and become involved in the community through the support of the YWCA program PHASE. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.; El Parador, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $13.50; 795-5708.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday, May 8
• Arizona Mystery Writers will meet with speaker Donna Copen McKinnis to discuss aspects of self-publishing. Details: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd; $17.50; 624-0792.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a business expo at Sunflower Farmers Market. Details: 8 a.m.-12 p.m.; 3860 W. River Rd; 682-4314.
Tuesday, May 11
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a new member orientation. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; reservations; 327-0222.
Wednesday, May 12
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• SCORE Business Counseling will provide free one-on-one counseling to small business owners or anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 229-5300.
• Microbusiness Advancement Center will offer a variety of training classes to help you create or grow your business. Details: 9:30-10:30 a.m. or 5:30-6:30 p.m.; 330 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 620-1241.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will conduct classes on Windows 7. Details: 7:30–9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; RSVP before May 10, 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a business builder workshop with speaker Sam Williams, owner of New View Group, LLC, on the topic "How to Work a Room, Getting the Most from Your Networking Events." Details: 8–10 a.m.; Pima Community College, Northwest Campus, Room 207, 7600 N. Shannon Road; 297-2191.
Thursday, May 13
• The Metropolitan Tucson Convention and Visitors Bureau will celebrate the 2010 Copper Star winners and launch "Celebrating Tourism: The Hunt for Tucson Treasures." Details: 5-7 p.m.; JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.; $30-$35; RSVP by May 10 at www.visitTucson.org/PartnerRSVP.