Thursday, Sept. 22
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Meeting & Membership Appreciation Luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• SCORE Business Counseling offers a workshop on Social Media 101. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Suites, 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $29 (includes lunch); 548-1970 or www.scoretucson.org.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch with guest speakers Cammy Moore and Andy Gregory for a real estate update. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Pima County/Tucson Women’s Commission presents a Media Seminar. Details: 7-8 p.m.; 240 N. Court Ave.; $10; 622-0905.
Saturday, Sept. 24
• University of Arizona Law Students hold a Legal Referral Clinic every Saturday. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Woods Memorial Library, 3455 N. First Ave.; free; 465-4834.
Monday to Friday, Sept. 26-30
• SCORE Business Counseling offers a one-hour session by appointment for potential or existing small businesses. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Tuesday, Sept. 27
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber holds a Fiesta Mixer. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; San Carlos Grill, 12125 N. Oracle Rd., #169; $20, $10 members; 620-0005.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds it Fourth Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Texas Roadhouse, 8450 N. Cracker Barrel Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, Sept. 28
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• Business Leads of America meet. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore Rds.; free; 574-1826.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: noon; Torino Restaurant, 10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
• The Southern Arizona Chamber of Commerce holds a Meet & Greet with City of Tucson Mayoral and Council Candidates. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 465 W. St. Mary’s Rd.; 792-2250, ext. 132.
Thursday, Sept. 29
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
Saturday, Oct. 1
• YWCA Tucson offers a workshop on Women & Money: Let’s Celebrate Our Accomplishments. Details: 8:30 a.m.-noon; YWCA McClelland Leadership Center, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; $35; 884-7810.