Thursday, June 3
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Oro Valley Business Club will hold its monthly luncheon at Carrabba's Italian Grill. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $15.
Friday, June 4
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual golf tournament & fundraiser. Details: 6:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $125, $475/foursome; 297-2191.
• Resource Exchange, helping women attain professional and business goals, will meet with radio talk show personality John Justice speaking on the state of Tucson government/politics. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $13.50, members free; 795-5708.
• The Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet. Details: 12 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Rd.
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library will hold a class on Internet safety. Details: 1-3 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free, but space is limited; 594-5200.
Saturday, June 5
• Informational meetings will be held for a new Optimist club to be organized in Oracle. Details: 10 a.m., 12 or 2 p.m.; De Marco's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, 1885 W. American Ave.; Oracle; free; 797-0942.
Saturday & Wednesday, June 5 & 9
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday, June 5 & 26
• Tucson IRS will hold an open house help taxpayers, small businesses and self-employed individuals with federal tax issues. Details: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.; Internal Revenue Service, 300 W. Congress St.; free; 800-829-1040.
Tuesday, June 8
• Long Realty will hold an information session about real estate careers. Details: 5:30-6:30 p.m.; Long Realty Oro Valley Branch Office, 10445 N. Oracle Road, #121; free; AliV@LongRealty.com.
Wednesday, June 9
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• Microbusiness Advancement Center will hold an Orientation to Small Business Ownership. Details: 9:30-10:30 a.m. or 5:30-6:30 p.m.; 330 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 620-1241.
• Team Women Business Networking will meet at the M&I Bank. Details: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.; 10655 N. Oracle Rd.; $5; 544-6199.