Thursday, May 12
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce In the Know Seminar Series features speaker Joe Kroeger of Snell & Wilmer, Law Offices on the topic “Social Marketing: A Legal Perspective.” Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, 465 W. St. Mary’s Rd.; $25, $10 members; 792-2250, ext. 135.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Road; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts and Advance Directives. Details: noon-1 p.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
Friday, May 13
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers Grants Databases Open Lab. Details: 2-4 p.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday, May 14
• The Arizona Mystery Writers meet with guest speaker retired Pima County deputy Tom Koukalik on How to Detect the Presence of a Bomb. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $17.50; 624-0792.
Sunday, May 15
• Green Horizons University holds a Medical Marijuana Seminar. Details: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.; Omni Tucson National Resort, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $299; (480) 423-1414.
Tuesday, May 17
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds New Member Orientation. Details: 9-10 a.m.; El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 297-2191.
• AAF Tucson meets with guest speaker Claudine Unterman of the Nielsen Company on the topic Maximizing Local TV News. Details: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, Canyon III, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $40, $30 members, $20 student members; 326-1060.
• The Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce holds a Power Networking Luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tucson Jewish Community Center, 3800 E. River Rd.; 792-2250, ext.135.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) of Southern Arizona holds its monthly dinner meeting. Details: 5:30-6:30 p.m.; Tucson Rolling Shutters, 7356 N. Oracle Rd.; $45, members free; 310-3386.
Wednesday, May 18
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Oro Valley Marketplace; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Thursday, May 19
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce monthly luncheon features a Legislative Wrap-Up Session. Details: 11 a.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.