Thursday, March 15
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Quality Inn, 7411 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting & Tour at Quality Strength. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 3870 W. River Rd., Ste. 108; free; 682-4314.
Tuesday, March 20
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• AAF Tucson offers a Networking Luncheon & Members-Only Workshop. Details: 11:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m.; Manning House, Silverbell Ballroom, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $20-$39; 326-1060.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) meets. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Tucson Rolling Shutters, 2660 E. Bilby Rd.; free; 310-3386.
Wednesday, March 21
• Career Services Unlimited offers a workshop on Going Solo: Starting and Building Your Own Business. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free but registration required; 791-4010.
• Marana Health Care offers Tax Talks on tax preparation and organization. Details: noon-1 p.m.; MHC Healthcare Clinic, Community Room A, 13395 N. Marana Main St.; free; 682-4111.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting at Fowler Chiropractic. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 8245 N. Silverbell Rd., Ste. 159; free; 682-4314.
Friday, March 23
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Collaborative Leadership Forums: Social Media: You, Your Employees & the National Labor Relations Board. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Northwest YMCA, 7770 N. Shannon Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, through March 29
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance for low and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Monday to Friday, through March 30
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Rd.; free; 594-5200.