Thursday, Nov. 19
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $28, $25 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold its monthly luncheon at Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch. Details: 11:15 a.m.; 6801 Camino Verde, $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will present Toastmasters International top speaker Harvey Mackay, syndicated column writer and author of best-selling, inspirational business books. Details: 3:30-6:30 p.m.; JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd.; $50, $35 members; 327-0222.
• YES Network Leadership Training Institute will hold a workshop on financial management principles. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Tucson Resource Center, Sentinel Building, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 297-0702.
Friday, Nov. 20
• Attorney Bruce S. Ross of Holland & Knight will present an interdisciplinary look at malpractice and ethical considerations in tax and estate planning and administration. Details: 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; Doubletree Reid Park, 445 S. Alvernon Way; $99; 577-0388.
Saturday, Nov. 21
• Saguaro Romance Writers meet with guest speaker Kristin Nelson of the Nelson Literary Agency. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m., El Parador Tropical Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tucson Federal Credit Union will hold a budgeting workshop, "Making the Most of Your Money." Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; Tucson Association of Realtors, 2445 N. Tucson Blvd.; free; 322-7401.
Saturday & Wednesday, Nov. 21 & 25
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Monday Nov. 23
• YES Network Leadership Training Institute will hold a workshop on organizational culture and change. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Tucson Resource Center, Sentinel Building, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 297-0702.
Tuesday, Nov. 24
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr., Library will offer help on finding a job. Details: 1-5 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free; 594-5200.
• Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.
• Long Realty will hold a workshop on foreclosed home Buyer downpayment assistance. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 6875 N. Oracle Road; free; 909-9375.