Thursday, May 15
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; The Highlands Clubhouse; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a ribbon cutting at Tractor Supply. Details: 7:45-9:30 a.m.; 7735 N. Casa Grande Hwy.; free; 682-4314.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Clubhouse, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Marana Optimist and Foothills Optimist meet. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, Oracle and Magee roads.
Friday, May 16
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a fundraising breakfast to Help Save Our Kids by mentoring kids of single-parent homes, group and foster homes, and those whose parents are incarcerated, specifically in the Oro Valley and Marana communities. Details: 7-8 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; $25; 682-4314 or www.mentorkidstucson.com.
Monday, May 19
• The National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 1874 meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Golden Corral Restaurant, 6865 N. Thornydale Road; $795; 400-3456.
• Oro Valley Toastmasters meets. Details: 6:15 p.m.; Golder Ranch Fire Station, 355 E. Linda Vista Blvd.; www.toastmasters.org/FBVChart or 314-8008.
Tuesday, May 20
• The Marana Host Lions Club meets. Details: 7-8 a.m.; Rock N’ Java, 7555 W. Twin Peaks Road; 882-4947.
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds ASBA 101. Details: 9-10:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, Suite 262; 327-0222.
Wednesday, May 21
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Business Connection Breakfast with guest speaker Mike Kies of ADOT and I-11 and Intermountain West Corridor Study project. Details: 7-9 a.m.; The Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a preview of a Small Group Tour of Scotland and Ireland from Sept. 25-Oct. 6, 2014. Details: 5-6 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Library, 7800 N. Schisler Drive; 682-4314.
Thursday, May 22
• The Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce holds a mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive, $10, $5 members; 297-2191.