THURSDAY, MAY 21
• YWCA of Tucson will hold an employment education workshop relevant to the diverse employment needs of women, entitled The Nuts and Bolts of Beating Procrastination. Details: 3-5 p.m.; 525 N. Bonita Ave.; $20 with scholarships available; 884-7810 x113.
• The Marana Chamber monthly membership luncheon will be held at the Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; 6801 N. Camino Verde; $20, $17 members; 682-4314.
• Get acquainted with the Arizona Small Business Association's networking, marketing, and business resources. Details: 9:30-10:30 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY, MAY 23 & 27
• Counselors from SCORE will provide free, one-on-one advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Details: 9 a.m. to noon May 9 & 13; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; 229-5300.
TUESDAY, MAY 26
• Business Networking International, a referral organization providing a positive, supportive and structured environment to grow businesses through word of mouth marketing, will meet for breakfast. Details: 7 a.m.; Bluepoint Kitchen & Bar, 2905 E. Skyline Drive; $12; 615-4373.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 27
• SEBA, an organization promoting business and community growth in Northwest Tucson, will host a mixer. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Cuppy's of Tucson, 2040 W. Orange Grove Road; free; 797-5645.
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Arizona Small Business Association monthly networking mixer will be held at Territorial Publishing. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 3280 East Hemisphere Loop; $10, $5 members; 327-0222.