Thursday, May 7
• The Entrepreneurial Mothers Association, providing opportunities for self-employed moms to enhance their professional and personal development, will meet for their monthly luncheon. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Old Pueblo Grille, 60 N. Alvernon Way; $15; 400-7723.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold Chamber Night at Peter Piper Pizza for family, friends, neighbors, and business associates. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 7621 N. Oracle; 297-2191.
Thursdays, May 7 & 14
• SCORE will give local entrepreneurs the opportunity to get answers to their business plan questions with its two part "Business Plan Development" workshop. Details: 8:30 a.m.- noon; University of Arizona, McClelland Hall, Room 218, 1130 East Helen Street; $90 covers both sessions; firstname.lastname@example.org or www.scoretucson.org.
Saturday, Tuesday & Wednesday, May 9, 12 & 13
• Counselors from SCORE will provide free, one-on-one advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Details: 9 a.m. to noon May 9 & 13; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; 229-5300; 9 a.m.-1 p.m. May 12; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. 261.
Tuesday, May 12
• Business Networking International will meet for breakfast. Details: 7 a.m.; Bluepoint Kitchen & Bar, 2905 E. Skyline Drive; $12; 615-4373.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a seminar on How to Convert Website Visitors into Loyal Customers. Details: 7:30-8:30 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
• Get acquainted with the Arizona Small Business Association's networking, marketing, and business resources. Details: 9:30-10:30 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
Wednesday, May 13
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at email@example.com.