Thursday, April 14
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.; Hometown Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $10.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly networking luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Fox & Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
Friday, April 15
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library holds an Open Lab on Grants Databases. Details: 2-4 p.m.; 101 N Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday, April 16
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Spring Business Expo. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Sunflower Farmers Market, 3860 W. River Rd.; 682-4314.
Saturdays, April 16, 23 & 30
• University of Arizona law student volunteers hold the UA Law Student Legal Referral Clinic. Details: Appointment sign-ups begin at 10 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 594-5500.
Saturday & Tuesday, April 16 & 19
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, April 19
• The Sunbelt World Trade Association holds it monthly breakfast with guest speaker UA Associate Professor of Agricultural-Biosystems Engineering on Binational Agricultural Research and Development: A Case Study in collaboration between the University of Arizona and Israel’s Institute of Technology – the Technion. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Sheraton Four Points, 1900 E. Speedway Blvd.; 577-6990.
• AAF Tucson presents It’s a Whole New Ball Game! with Tucson Padres General Manager Mike Feder. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, Sonoran Room, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; rates vary; 326-1060.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) of Southern Arizona monthly member dinner meeting. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Canyon Cabinetry & Design, 6431 N. Thornydale Rd., Suite 141; $45, members free; 310-3386 or www.nariofsouthernarizona.com.
Wednesday, April 20
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
Friday, April 29
• Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds the Texas Hold’Em Tournament. Details: 6-10 p.m.; Fox & Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $100; 297-2191.