Thursday, Sept. 15
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Business Leads of America – Foothills meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Philips’ Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch with guest speaker Clown for Healing Jay Knapp. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Monthly Networking Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Friday, Sept. 16
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its 10th Annual Golf Tournament. Details: 6:30 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Golf Club, 6501 N. Boulder Bridge Pass; $150, $550/foursome; 682-4314.
• The YWCA holds the Women’s Leadership Conference with keynote speakers Gloria Feldt and Shoshanna Johnson. Details: 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; 884-7810.
Saturday, Sept. 17
• The Town of Oro Valley Community Days features Job Search & Career Building, It’s All About Jobs: It’s All About You for adults and teens. Details: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Sept. 20
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• AAF Tucson holds a Networking Luncheon Program with guest panelists on tips and trend-spotting. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; The Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $30-$50; 326-1060.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) holds its monthly membership dinner meeting. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; ProSource, 2425 N. Huachuca Dr.; members/guests free; 310-3386.
Wednesday, Sept. 21
• Business Leads of America meet. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore Rds.; free; 574-1826.
• The Tucson Job Seekers Network meets weekly to share job search information and ideas, and expand network contacts. Details: 8:15-9:30 a.m.; Nanini Branch Library, 7300 N. Shannon Rd.; free; Tucsonjobseekers@cs.com.
• The Better Business Bureau offers a workshop on Understanding and Managing Difficult Employees presented by Mountain States Employers Council. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Residence Inn Marriott, 5400 E. Williams Circle; $15, $10 members; 888-6161.
Thursday, Sept. 22
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Meeting & Membership Appreciation Luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• SCORE Business Counseling offers a workshop on Social Media 101. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Windmill Suites 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $29 (includes lunch); 548-1970 or scoretucson.org.