Thursday, AUG. 6
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• The Better Business of Southern Arizona will offer a workshop on writing press releases to get free publicity. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd.; Ste. 102; $15, $10 members; 888-6161.
• Long Realty's First Time Home Buyer's Workshop will be held at Continental Ranch Community Center. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 8881 N. Coachline Road; free; 665-3109.
Saturday, AUG. 8
• Resolving Credit and Debt Issues class will be held at TMM Family Services. Details: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 3127 E. Adams Street; free; 322-9557.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will hold a networking luncheon. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; 326-2926.
Tuesday, AUG. 11
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold new member orientation. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; free; 327-0222.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a "fast and curious" networking mixer. Details: 3-4:30 p.m.; Intelligent Office, 1846 E. Innovation Park Drive; free; 327-0222.
• UofA Cooperative Extension offers SmartScape landscape professional certification training series sponsored by Tucson Water, with nine classes being held Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning Aug. 11. Details: 3:30-6 p.m.; Pima County Natural Resources Parks & Recreation, 626-5161.
Wednesday, AUG. 12
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Road; free; 531-1212.