Thursday, July 17
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; The Highlands Clubhouse; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; email@example.com.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Clubhouse, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a Networking Mixer. Details: 4-7 p.m.; GreenToes Mani-Pedi Studio and Day Spa, 529 N. Sixth Ave; 326-2926 or www.nawbotucson.org.
Friday, July 18
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a Conflict Resolution workshop. Details: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Hotel Tucson City Center, Conference Center, 475 N. Granada Ave.; $150, $135 members; 620-1241.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds Legislative Luncheon providing a state legislative update. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Sheraton Hotel, 5151 E. Grant Road; $40, $30 members; www.TucsonHispanicChamber.org.
Monday, July 21
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 1874 meets for lunch. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Golden Corral Restaurant, 6865 N. Thornydale Road; $7.95; 400-3456.
• Oro Valley Toastmasters meets. Details: 6:15 p.m.; Golder Ranch Fire Station, 355 E. Linda Vista Blvd.; www.toastmasters.org/FBVChart or 314-8008.
Tuesday, July 22
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its 4th Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, July 23
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 6:45 a.m.; Fairfield Inn and Suites, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Community and Regional Update. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Northwest Fire District, Classroom A105, 5125 W. Camino de Fuego; free; 682-4314.
• The Oro Valley Optimist Club meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.; El Conquistador Country Club, 10555 N. La Cañada Drive; www.orovalleyoptimistclub.org.
• The Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization (SALEO) holds a monthly dinner meeting with guest speaker Jim Kolbe. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Viscount Suites Hotel, 4855 E Broadway Blvd.; $30, $25 members, $10 students; www.salero.org.
Thursday, July 24
• The Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce holds a Mixer and Grand Opening at Red Lion Inn and Suites with a Caribbean theme. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson North-Foothills, 7411 N. Oracle Road; free; 575-9255.