Thursday, June 2
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Recreation Center, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $17.
• Business Leads of America Foothills Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Philip’s Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
Friday, June 3
• Raskob Kambourian Financial Advisors holds a seminar on Three Reasons Why Single Professionals Should Consider a Trust. Details: 1-2 p.m.; 4100 N. First Ave.; free; 690-1999.
Saturday, June 4
• Pusch Ridge Christian Church holds a Household Hazardous Waste Collection event. Details: 8 a.m.-noon; 400 W. Calle Concordia, 797-4517.
Monday, June 6
• Women Impacting Tucson luncheon features speaker Chris O’Dell, director at the Haven’s Casa de Palmas residential home/drug-treatment program for women and former tour manager for top musical groups. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; 770-0714.
Tuesday, June 7
• Microbusiness Advancement Center holds a seminar on Mobile Marketing for Business. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Sentinel Building, Sabino Room, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 620-1241.
Wednesday, June 8
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore; free; 574-1826.
• Business Leads of America NW Tucson Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tohono Chul Tea Room, 7366 N. Paseo del Norte; free; 574-1826.
Thursday, June 9
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Carraba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• Career Services presents a workshop titled Food For Thought – Employment in a Tough Job Market to explore the job market, assess skills and interests, and conduct a successful job search for mature workers. Details: noon-1 p.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Ribbon Cutting and Open House at L Spa – Therapeutic Massage & Skincare. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; 7620 N. Hartman Lane, Suite 184; free; 682-4314.
Friday, June 10
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Golf Tournament to benefit the Steve Engle Scholarship Fund. Details: 6:30 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; Hilton El Conquistador Country Club, 10555 N. La Cañada Dr.; $150 or $500/foursome; 297-2191.