Thursday, Dec. 10
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a holiday luncheon at the Oro Valley Country Club. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; 300 W. Greenock Drive; $35, $25 members/guests; 297-2191. Bring a wrapped white elephant gift.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking mixer at Westar Kitchen & Bath. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3850 W. Orange Grove Road; 682-4314.
Thursday & Tuesday, Dec. 10 & 15
• Joel D. Valdez Main Library will hold computer classes on personalized computer and job help for resume writing, online job searching, and more. Details: 2-4 p.m. Thursday, 9-11 a.m. Tuesday; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free but reservations required; 594-5500.
Friday, Dec. 11
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold an information session on chamber benefits and opportunities. Details: 8 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Road; free; 682-4314.
Saturday, Dec. 12
• The Arizona Mystery Writers will meet with speakers from the Pima County Sheriff's Department and Karen McLeish, presenting her third annual Christmas murder mystery workshop. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Road; $17.50, $12.50 members; 360-6360.
• Arizona Press Women will meet with author Patricia Preciado Martin speaking about Mexican Christmas customs in Southern Arizona. Details: 12-2:30 p.m.; El Parador, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $12; 722-1273.
• TMM provides information for managing and maintaining your home. Details: 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 3127 E. Adams Street; free; 322-9557.
• Attorney Stephen Trezza will hold a seminar on what you need to know if you are considering bankruptcy. Details: 10-11 a.m.; St. Mark's United Methodist Church, 1431 W. Magee Road; free; 327-4800.
Saturday & Wednesday, Dec. 12 & 16
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Dec. 15
• AAF Tucson and Ad2 Tucson will hold a Mingle Bells holiday membership mixer at the Westin La Paloma Resort. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3800 E. Sunrise Drive; $35, $30 members; www.aaftucson.org.
• "Job Coaching: Resume Writing and Interview Skills" workshop will be held at Catalina Foothills Church. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 2150 E. Orange Grove Road, Room 406; free; www.cfcpca.org/jobsearch.asp.
• Long Realty will hold a workshop on foreclosed home buyer downpayment assistance. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 6875 N. Oracle Road; free; 909-9375.
Wednesday, Dec. 16
• YES Network Leadership Training Institute Workshop will hold a workshop on How to Empower People -Transformation. Details: 5:30-8 p.m.; Tucson Resource Center, Sentinel Building, 320 N. Commerce Park Loop; free; 297-0702.