Thursday, Sept. 8
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Better Business Bureau holds a Breakfast Orientation for new or long-time members. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd., Ste. 102; free; 888-6161.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch with guest speaker Betsy Green on Healing Abused Kids with Pets. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds Open House and Re-Grand Opening at the Marana Community Food Bank. Details: 4-6 p.m.; 11734 W. Grier Rd.; free; 682-4314.
• Liberty Tax Service’s CPA Nancy Hall holds a class on Making Taxes Easier. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, 4300 E. Sunrise Dr.; $20; 209-7812.
Saturday, Sept. 10
• The Arizona Mystery Writers meet for lunch with guest speaker author and railroad historian Bill Kalt and author Scott B. Rice. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Home Town Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $17.50; 624-0792.
Monday, Sept. 12
• The Wheeler Taft Abbett, Sr. Branch Library offers an interactive workshop on Finding Employment in a Tough Market. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Tuesday, Sept. 13
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
Wednesday, Sept. 14
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7:30 a.m.; Torino Restaurant, 10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore Rds.; free, 574-1826.
Thursday, Sept. 15
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Monthly Networking Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Friday, Sept. 16
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its 10th Annual Golf Tournament. Details: 6:30 a.m. registration, 8 a.m. shotgun start; The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Golf Club, 6501 N. Boulder Bridge Pass; $150, $550/foursome; 682-4314.
• The YWCA holds the Women’s Leadership Conference with keynote speakers Gloria Feldt and Shoshanna Johnson. Details: 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; 884-7810.