This June through August, Pima Animal Care Center will be competing against 49 shelters from across the country in the ASPCA Challenge to see who can save more lives than ever before!
The grand prize would be a much-needed $100,000 for our community’s largest and only open-admission shelter – and we need your help to get the word out and reach our goals.
Between adoptions, rescues and returning stray pets to their owners, we’ll be working to ensure that 5,000 pets will have a second chance at happiness, love and plenty of hugs. We’re calling our 3-month-long adoption celebration the Furball Fiesta, and we hope you’ll be part of the fun!
Business partnerships in particular make the world of difference. Here are some ways you can be a Challenge Champion for the nearly 24,000 homeless pets we take in each year:
- Post one of our Furball Fiesta flyers in your store or leave them out for customers;
- Distribute our adoption coupons to customers with their purchase;
- Share the news on Facebook (and like us while you’re at it at facebook.com/PimaAnimalCare)
- Sponsor adoptions at the shelter, whether a few hours or a day or even a week;
- Donate a gift card to adopters who bring home a new pet;
- Donate a gift card for Pima Animal Care Center to use for pets or promotions;
- Donate a camera so we can capture happy moments to share with our supporters during the Challenge.