Thursday, May 10
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; email@example.com.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• SCORE offers the Small Business Association Loan Clinic. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; free; 505-3636.
• National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees luncheon features guest speaker Railroad Retirement Board Rep. Angela Maynahonah. Details: 11 a.m.; Golden Corral, 4380 E. 22nd St.; $11; 294-2212 or 722-7994.
• The Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon with guest speaker Carlos DeLeon, PAG/RTA Director of Transit. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• AAA Financial Services Experts offer a seminar about protecting your assets, annuities and other financial products. Details: 4 p.m.; AAA office, 6950 N. Oracle Rd.; free; 258-0516.
Friday, May 11
• The Joel D. Valdez Main Library offers Grants Databases Open Lab. Details: 2-4 p.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturday, May 12
• The Marana Optimist Club meets. Details: 8 a.m.; Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 6865 N. Thornydale Rd., #932; free; 591-2979.
• SCORE offers an Introduction to Accounting for Small Business. Details: Details: 9 a.m.-noon; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; $40; 505-3636.
• The Arizona Mystery Writers meet with guest speakers local publisher Mike White and Clark Lohr on structure and plotting. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $14-$20; www.ArizonaMysteryWriters.com.
Tuesday, May 15
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry holds its monthly dinner meeting. Details: 5:30 p.m.; Arizona Grill & Hearth, 2600 N. Stone Ave.; members and guests free; 310-3386.
Thursday, May 17
• The YWCA holds its 95th Anniversary Breakfast. Details: 8 a.m.; Frances McClelland Leadership Center, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; 884-7810 ext. 104.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Mountain View Retirement Village, 7900 N. La Cañada Dr.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.